Recent comments
  • Welcome to the New Treet TV forums section for Live n Kickin   7 years 9 weeks ago

RE: [Come to think about it, I just realized that we don't have a section for some of those old shows on our new site. We'll have to do something about that.] yes like Unday and Toys for Tots that Freestar and I did. Would be a shame if those old shows could not be readily avail to view anymore.

• Welcome to the Designing Worlds Forum!   7 years 9 weeks ago

Saffia! I am so glad to see that you have procured this forum! I watched a couple of the videos of DW here on the TreetTV site, and they work marvelously well. I really enjoyed the Christmas show in Rothesey. My doesn't Elrik have a lovely home there!

Chariots! Now that's a great idea.

I remember over a year ago we did this great video of CyberPiper... he had this one song where his "keyboard coupe" flew up in the air and all the dancers started air-dancing with him. It was amazing stuff, really, makes me realize how much more is possible than we ever see.

• Tamra Sands   7 years 9 weeks ago

Delinda-

Thank you for bringing Tamra and the crew to Edloe for the show.

It was a delight to host y'all, and now that things are set up for the spring, just yell if another location has issues at the last minute.

-ls/cm

Maybe some more exciting entrances or exits... people arriving on chariots, leaving on rocketships. Things that are unique to the platform's capabilities.

-ls/cm

• How do you show pictures in the forum   7 years 9 weeks ago

It is possible to add pictures, but I want to try a few things before I give you the actual suggested way. I promise I will update this post sometime today with some details.

• Tell us your experiences!   7 years 9 weeks ago

Yep, we know about this one. It is a difficult to find bug which only occurs for some people.

The workaround (though it isn't pleasant!) is to turn off Javascript in your browser preferences while you do the upload. It works then. But, we hate to even suggest that.

I expect it will be a week or so before we get rid that problem, and apologize.

• Tell us your experiences!   7 years 9 weeks ago

Hiya, I tried to upload a picture to the pics section and I got a "HTTP Error 0 occured".

• Yay!! the new sites open   7 years 9 weeks ago

Hello. What exactly is the Giant Snail Races and how often is it shown?

Well the Giant Snail races are an event I host in second life where people can dress up as giant snails and compete for fame and fortune.
    You can modify your snail attach extra stuff to your self and some parts of the avatr to make it your own. The Saturday races are filmed by Treet and shown on their sports channel. Or you can find them on this website http://treet.tv/shows/snailraces

Can I go there or is it limited to those who are racing?

Yes please stop in anytime the track is always open and the giant snail avatar is free. http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Eternal/126/14/250

This is only a once a month kind of thing or are there races happening all of the time?

You can race your friends here anytime the buttons to control the scoreboard and the starting gate are on the roof of the building next to the starting line. The free snail is close to where you teleport up at.

How much is it to enter the event and what will I need to have and know to be in the event?

Well it's free and contact waelya Tenk in game or click the school of giant snails poster next to the free snail box and a trainer will contact you so you can get your snailing license or join the Wae Snail Racing Team and they can help you there too.

• Yay!! the new sites open   7 years 9 weeks ago

Hello. What exactly is the Giant Snail Races and how often is it shown?

Can I go there or is it limited to thoes who are racing?

This is only a once a month kind of thing or are there races happening all ofthe time?

• Tell us your experiences!   7 years 9 weeks ago

Ahh yes, it is all "white". Believe it or not, the text is there, it is just the wrong color and you're seeing white on white. We'll fix that sometime today. There are going to be a lot of things like that, but when you find them, let us know!

• Welcome to the Designing Worlds Forum!   7 years 9 weeks ago

Our new season starts this week, and we have an exciting selection of topics lined up. We do hope you'll enjoy them. And don't forget, if you know somewhere that will be of interest to us or our listeners, on any grid, do let us know.

• Tell us your experiences!   7 years 9 weeks ago

When I click on the Discussion tab on our main page, it shows my pic and
    Wiz's (we have both posted) but the rest of that pop-up screen is blank.

Saffia

• Welcome to the Designing Worlds Forum!   7 years 9 weeks ago

Saffia!!!! So brave you are, making the first forum post! I hope you like the new setup, and there are still more things coming, but I think we got things to the point where we felt things were "mostly working". Keep an eye out for bugs, and if you find them, our mission will be the squash em!

• Welcome to the Pop Vox blog   7 years 9 weeks ago

Grats w. new site Wiz I almost havent been able to sleep last three months since I awaited for this site! :)
    Looking good and I've played bits with it and it works!
    I'll dig further and can't wait to make new Pop Vox shows in 2010!

• Welcome to the Pop Vox blog   7 years 9 weeks ago

Me and Persia pronounced Bun haha are up to tons we've 2 major events in the making. Not that we've done much but 2 great SL personalities came to us and said "Hey we love ur sim would u like to host our events and make designs". I said sure.. when I heard a Linden might come do the opening speak! Ok Starr rest is a buried secret till now! Oh btw we'll open a brand new Pop Art Lab design in March and am pretty sure it will kick the butt outta SL!
    Grats with new Treet site it sent me on hard work this Sunday! :P

• Welcome to the Pop Vox blog   7 years 9 weeks ago

Which world Claus... are you hinting you are experimenting in "brave" new worlds... hmmmm??

What are you and that honey babe host, Persia, up to??

• Welcome to the Pop Vox blog   7 years 9 weeks ago

Claus! Good to see you! You are a brave man. The site is so new you can still smell the paint drying and already you're blogging. Gosh, I guess something must be working! Yay!

• Pregnant?   7 years 10 weeks ago

It's fun!

• Wunderbar Christmas   7 years 14 weeks ago

Wow, the skiing looked amazing in this. I want to try it. Thanks Elrik.

• Pregnant?   7 years 16 weeks ago

I did get a little surprise when I met someone who was pregnant in SL. The whole IM stream giving me updates on kicks and pains in the back for the mother. Should I be surprised.... after all, weird is the mode du jour in SL.

• Violator   7 years 16 weeks ago

I loved this show. It takes the viewer on such a role playing adventure. Beautiful models and sci-fi outfits.

• Virtual worlds a platform for work collaboration   7 years 19 weeks ago

Yes, I agree Starr, the world can be better if we use technology to implement solutions to help cool the planet.