Recent comments
  • Relay For Life Limited Edition Tiny Snail Race   7 years 9 weeks ago

The scene where the boat flew off was hilarious.

• Relay For Life race was a blast!   7 years 9 weeks ago

Ok well get you the finished trophy then good call on not finishing. But you could a finished just not in the top 3, everyone after that got the same trophy.

• Relay For Life Limited Edition Tiny Snail Race   7 years 9 weeks ago

Oh RacerX no worries.. I didnt take it personally I thought it was funny myself.. all tounge in cheek. But poor Kumi she was so sweet we were toghether for a while in the race just two snail friends out for a walk and a nice little boat ride. Till we got to the mines anyways. Then we both got on our own carts and traveled solo.. or maybe she want back I dont know really I never saw her again after that.

• Relay For Life Limited Edition Tiny Snail Race   7 years 9 weeks ago

Delinda You did fine, It was very confusing. Thanks for racing and finishing. Sorry if I called you a cheater. Listening to Kumi that was your mistake.
    She has trouble finding her way around the regular course.

• Relay For Life Limited Edition Tiny Snail Race   7 years 9 weeks ago

Was a great funny race! ty and congrats you all!

Angelika Courtois 1st
    Holocluck Henly 15th
    william Galileo 16th
    Cryene Madonna 17th
    Kumi Kuhr 18th
    Delinda Dyrssen 19th

• Relay For Life Limited Edition Tiny Snail Race   7 years 9 weeks ago

I was on the last boat with Kumi and she said .. This is where we get off follow me so I did and then we arrived at the mine shaft and I got on one b4 her and took off and went about halfway thru it I guess then It got stuck so I jumped off and tried to run the rest of the way and then fell thru a whole and fell 2000 meters to a disco below full of people (where I happened to run into Harrie Skellerup) then Baldi tped me back tot he track and I raced again nbut then the sim ahead of us was full then I crashed then I relogged and the race was about over so Baldi tped my to the finsih line and I finished 23rd and I recieved a Trophy. Cheaters dont get Trophys!.. Or at least they dont get to keep them. Im keeping mine. Lemme see you try and get it BACK!snail: Delinda Dyrssen LnK Mini  Snail RFL racesnail: Delinda Dyrssen LnK Mini Snail RFL race

Was GREAT fun thanks guys. :-)

• Relay For Life Limited Edition Tiny Snail Race   7 years 9 weeks ago

Thanks Annabelle Babii for building these great sims!! You may notice Annabelle in the video, She's the lady in the black and white dress watching.

• They Don't call it Speedway for Nothing   7 years 10 weeks ago

My first real race was big time fun. I'm glad I came out to drive it and find out what it's all about. I recommend anyone wanting to have fun on SL to check it out.

• Giant Snails will be there   7 years 10 weeks ago

Well were doing the final final relay race for the relay on Saturday the 17th of July 3:00pm and it will be on a track in the event area of the relay grid, It will be on all 4 sims of the event area. It will be tiny snails made by Tindalia and they will cost 1000 ,They are available now at the track in Hawthorne http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hawthorne/182/136/23 for a limited time only. So stock up and sell them later when the value increases lol. More info as we get it.

More info.. The start line will be here http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/RFL%20Unity/236/68/22 but that wont be open to the public till Saturday.

• Thinking Of You Delinda   7 years 10 weeks ago

Hi Everyone.. yes as Texas mentioned above I will be away off and on due to family concerns for a bit however im working hard now to make sure that Live n Kickin continues even while Im away. I do plan to do 2 shows July 13 and 20 before the Treet TV SLCC break but Live n Kickin will be back on again after that and I hope to take part in as many episodes as possible.

• Content Roadmap   7 years 11 weeks ago

Viewers who found this show of interest might like to check the comments made the next day by RightAsRain Rimbaud in Rezzable's blog: http://rezzable.com/blog/rightasrain-rimbaud/builderbot-right-righteous-...

• Copy Protection   7 years 11 weeks ago

Viewers might be interested to read RightAsRain Rimbaud's follow-up comments to this show. You can find them here: http://rezzable.com/blog/rightasrain-rimbaud/builderbot-could-have-saved...

• LeaderBoard Giant Snail, Season 6 weekend 6   7 years 11 weeks ago

Finally the championship is going to have 7 seasons because we need room weekends to RFL snail cups... (we still have 1 day 17 jul) the Skybeam snail cups... (we still have 1 not sure when) and the new Chilbo snail cup this next weekend day 10 jul. Go snails!

• Clarissima Schumann   7 years 11 weeks ago

loved your interview it was educational and fun ;=)
    Signed;
    Bannasheesings Edenbaum

• Show Off Your Pimped Out Snail Here!   7 years 11 weeks ago

Lord of the Snails is the theme for this weeks Giant Snail Race. Traveling to Middle Earth, I met with Hobbits, Elves, Dwarves, Humans...They helped me to make my One Snail to rule them all.

Lord of the Rings 1: Here is my LotR snailLord of the Rings 1: Here is my LotR snail

Lord of the Rings 2: LotR snail from the front. Elf snail, ready for battle with her sword, wearing a Evenstar Pendant, red dress, gold rings on the "fingers"Lord of the Rings 2: LotR snail from the front. Elf snail, ready for battle with her sword, wearing a Evenstar Pendant, red dress, gold rings on the "fingers"Lord of the Rings 3: LotR snail from the right sideLord of the Rings 3: LotR snail from the right sideLord of the Rings 4: Showing the side of the shell. The One Ring spinning on top, map of Middle Earth. Humans, Hobbits, Elves and Dwarves on the side.Lord of the Rings 4: Showing the side of the shell. The One Ring spinning on top, map of Middle Earth. Humans, Hobbits, Elves and Dwarves on the side.

• Truelie Telling   7 years 12 weeks ago

That looks like Wizzy Gynoid and her bestest otter pal Scottius Polke. That rabbit guy off to the right is RacerX Gullwing, who makes really cool stuff.

• Christopher Quan   7 years 12 weeks ago

I really feel Im in the Rat Pack here, between 2 total spunks! Chris Quan and Kaya Angel

• Show Off Your Pimped Out Snail Here!   7 years 12 weeks ago

It's been several weeks since the last giant snail race at the Hawthorne track, and the theme this week is The Beatles.
    After spending most of that time on the RFL race and helping to build the SL7B Tiny Snail Track with Selene, I finally got around to making my Beatles theme snail, and here it is.

Beatles Snail 1: My Beatles Snail. Decided to go with Yellow Submarine.Beatles Snail 1: My Beatles Snail. Decided to go with Yellow Submarine.

Beatles Snail 2: The Beatles snail from the front. Dressed her in a 60's style outfit. With period hair style, hairband, rainbow peace symbol earrings and necklace, holding a yellow tambourine.Beatles Snail 2: The Beatles snail from the front. Dressed her in a 60's style outfit. With period hair style, hairband, rainbow peace symbol earrings and necklace, holding a yellow tambourine.Beatles Snail 3: From the side. Showing the Yellow Submarine, Cartoon version of the fab four, a couple blue meanies, animated rainbow top of shell, animated ocean and bubbles bottom of the shell, and rainbow particles shooting from the top.Beatles Snail 3: From the side. Showing the Yellow Submarine, Cartoon version of the fab four, a couple blue meanies, animated rainbow top of shell, animated ocean and bubbles bottom of the shell, and rainbow particles shooting from the top.

• Show Off Your Pimped Out Snail Here!   7 years 12 weeks ago

This is the snail I wore for the last RFL snail race. It is a larger version of the tiny snail I designed and made for Racer, to be sold to raise money for RFL. I was especially proud how the tiny snail came out, so decided to make the larger version of it. Be sure to pick up a copy when they go on sale (Blatant Plug), not sure when that will be. All the money from the sale goes to RFL.

Rainbow Wish Snail 1: The larger version of my Tiny Steampunk Rainbow Wish SnailRainbow Wish Snail 1: The larger version of my Tiny Steampunk Rainbow Wish SnailRainbow Wish Snail 2: The Rainbow Wish Snail from the front.Rainbow Wish Snail 2: The Rainbow Wish Snail from the front.Rainbow Wish Snail 3: Rainbow Wish Snail from the side. Gears rotate, exhasts rainbow particles, steam from the side vents, meter is animated, swirling rainbow in the upper part of the shell.Rainbow Wish Snail 3: Rainbow Wish Snail from the side. Gears rotate, exhasts rainbow particles, steam from the side vents, meter is animated, swirling rainbow in the upper part of the shell.Rainbow Wish Snail 4 - Tiny: And here is the Tiny version of the Rainbow Wish SnailRainbow Wish Snail 4 - Tiny: And here is the Tiny version of the Rainbow Wish Snail

• Show Off Your Pimped Out Snail Here!   7 years 13 weeks ago

Since this week's theme is going to be the Beatles and I had made this shell for the RLF Cross Country Race which also had the same theme I thought I would put mine in here. I can't race this week because I will be performing at SL7B.

This is my Beatles Fan Snail. She is a young fan since she has braces, but she is ready for action with her fan button on her collar, her pencil at the ready and her autograph book in case she encounters any Beatles. She carries pictures of the Beatles on the flags and is known to faint and scream when they are in the vicinity.

Beatles FanBeatles Fan
    Beatles Fan 2Beatles Fan 2
    Beatles Fan 3Beatles Fan 3

• Where Next for Second Life   7 years 14 weeks ago

This was a great show, you really rounded out the arguments well and showed a lot of perspective on the current situation.

Utilising the knowledge of your guests and having such a diverse array of guests to begin with really helped you get a well balanced look at what's going on in Linden Lab's and what residents are really worried about.

I hope to actually see more shows where you tackle these kind of BIG subjects, just like you did with the CDS show...that's not to say that I don't like your regular shows, I do, but these shows bring out that sense of community within Second Life that some would say has been missing lately.

• Giant Snails will be there   7 years 14 weeks ago

This is the route for June's race you may notice it looks familiar. Well it's the same one we used in April so that may be why. I just didn't have time to set up a new route this month due to unexpected pc trouble. So were just going to do this route again because it was so much fun. I didn't fix the wrong way arrow so watch out for that. Last time I deleted the arrow after a few snails went the wrong way this week I think I'll leave it alone so everyone can enjoy it. lol :) Atol RouteAtol Route We start at the top http://slurl.com/secondlife/Fillip/238/22/30 and go to the bottom ending at Hobo http://slurl.com/secondlife/Calleta/133/205/3

• Giant Snails will be there   7 years 14 weeks ago

Here's the map for the May race. Well I think were done so it shouldn't be changing anymore. Hint when you hit the boom cannon let go of the foreward button and let it send you as far as it can you'll hit an invisible wall that will drop you right on the path.Skyline Map RFL 2010eSkyline Map RFL 2010emoving mazemoving mazebouncy shroomsbouncy shrooms

• Facebook Privacy, Relay for Life and Rap Music With a Difference!   7 years 15 weeks ago

Let me just say that I have missed doing Tonight Live! It seems so quiet here on Sunday's without you. Look forward to today's show.

• Show Off Your Pimped Out Snail Here!   7 years 15 weeks ago

Hi all, it's me again, and once again I have a new snail for this weeks giant snail racing theme. The theme for this week is gangster, you know like Bonnie and Clyde. Had a little trouble thinking up what to do for this theme, but here is what I came up with.

Gangster Snail 1: Gangster snail from the side. Ready to shoot with her tommygun.Gangster Snail 1: Gangster snail from the side. Ready to shoot with her tommygun.Gangster Snail 2: Gangster snail from the left side, holding her stolen money bag. I found a bag but had to make the texture on it.Gangster Snail 2: Gangster snail from the left side, holding her stolen money bag. I found a bag but had to make the texture on it.Gangster Snail 3: Gangster Snail from the front. Outfit based on the human av's, decked out in pearl earrings and necklace, wearing a cute beret.Gangster Snail 3: Gangster Snail from the front. Outfit based on the human av's, decked out in pearl earrings and necklace, wearing a cute beret.Gangster Snail 4: Close up on the gangster car on the back of the shell. Fitted it with a newbie gangster, filled the car with stolen money bags and created flying L$'s coming out of it. Wheels and road texture are animated.Gangster Snail 4: Close up on the gangster car on the back of the shell. Fitted it with a newbie gangster, filled the car with stolen money bags and created flying L$'s coming out of it. Wheels and road texture are animated.Gangster Snail 5: Close up on the side of the shell. Seams to be a little shot up with bullet hole textures I made, along with some brass knuckles, stack of L$'s, tommygun and S&W .38Gangster Snail 5: Close up on the side of the shell. Seams to be a little shot up with bullet hole textures I made, along with some brass knuckles, stack of L$'s, tommygun and S&W .38