[09:57AM PDT] Hello everyone. A little explanation about this service.
[09:57AM PDT] V2T services provide an in-the-moment snapshot of ideas and concepts, so that those who are unable to hear or to understand the audio program are able to participate in real-time.
[09:57AM PDT] V2T transcriptionists provide a translation of the key ideas discussed, NOT a word for word transcription.
[09:58AM PDT] This is similar to sign language transcription.
[09:58AM PDT] This service is brought to you by the V2T transcriptionists of Virtual Ability, Inc. (http://www.virtualability.org)
[09:59AM PDT] Wallace Linden = WL
[09:59AM PDT] BK Linden = BK
[09:59AM PDT] Philip Linden = PL
[10:00AM PDT] WL- Hello. Welcome to SL. It's Wallace Linden with Philip Rosedale our CEO who is Philip Linden.
[10:00AM PDT] BK Linden is our CFO.
[10:00AM PDT] Philip and BK will talk about where we are and where we are going as a company.
[10:00AM PDT] Please mute your inworld voice.
[10:01AM PDT] we have support staff if anyone needs help, IM Wallace or Pete Linden
[10:01AM PDT] Philip and BK will talk for about 30 minutes.
[10:01AM PDT] Welcome to the Treet TV audience.
[10:01AM PDT] If you have questions, IM Wallace Linden to pass the questions along.
[10:01AM PDT] If you are on the web direct questions to Twitter @SecondLife
[10:01AM PDT] I don't want to take too much time. I'm not the one who is interesting. Philip's turn.
[10:02AM PDT] PL- Thanks for being here. We have live audience, we are in 3 chairs surrounded on 4 sims.
[10:02AM PDT] Let Bob say hello. He's been instrumental in my coming back to LL. We've teamed up to run the company. Bob is a super star.
[10:02AM PDT] His skills are vast.
[10:02AM PDT] He was the prior CFO. He's great to work with. We are a team. We talk at the same time.
[10:03AM PDT] That is the format we will take here.
[10:03AM PDT] Bob will interject.
[10:03AM PDT] Then we will get to questions.
[10:03AM PDT] BK- I"m thrilled to be here. I've been at LL for 6 months + 1 week.
[10:03AM PDT] I am thrilled to work with Philip.
[10:03AM PDT] This is the first time I've met with the community. I look forward to the dialog.
[10:04AM PDT] PL- Three parts: opening, then conversation and Q/A
[10:04AM PDT] intro, then what we're going to do at LL, then Q&A
[10:04AM PDT] We will speak to blog posts too.
[10:04AM PDT] Why am I back?
[10:04AM PDT] I read something, a media post, I don't know where.
[10:05AM PDT] It said that was inspiring...the article is neutral... SL isn't growing but it won't grow away. It keeps on coming.
[10:05AM PDT] Media had said it was flash in the pan, big in 2006, where are they today?
[10:05AM PDT] The reality is it doesn't go away.
[10:05AM PDT] That's why I'm here.
[10:05AM PDT] I believe SL and VWs will profoundly positively affect people.
[10:05AM PDT] That is the mission of the company. That is my dream.
[10:05AM PDT] We face many challenges as a company and community.
[10:06AM PDT] I want to start by saying nothing I've seen has done anything but strengthen the fundamental vision
[10:06AM PDT] VWs will have a huge impact on humanity.
[10:06AM PDT] I think I can come back and help us grow to that vision.
[10:06AM PDT] I think I can help with that.
[10:06AM PDT] I watch SL, I receive stories, that make me feel this is happening.
[10:06AM PDT] I profoundly believe in this thing.
[10:06AM PDT] I will help however I can.
[10:06AM PDT] I want to improve basic user experience.
[10:07AM PDT] Tear down walls between SL and it's potential and more and better use.
[10:07AM PDT] That was in the first blog post.
[10:07AM PDT] The description is more apt now than when I first said it.
[10:07AM PDT] It's important that we pull back and fix basic capabilities.
[10:07AM PDT] It's an accurate description.
[10:07AM PDT] Let me tell about our internal plan.
[10:07AM PDT] we have a 1 slide plan.
[10:07AM PDT] We are about 250 people in the company.
[10:08AM PDT] What is our single set of statements we can all memorize and organize our work around?
[10:08AM PDT] What can we do to make a statement about direction that is clear.
[10:08AM PDT] I want to share what we came up with iteratively.
[10:08AM PDT] We have videos of the whole company refining it.
[10:08AM PDT] Imagine this.
[10:08AM PDT] The first is there are 3 words at the top about our strategy
[10:08AM PDT] fast
[10:08AM PDT] easy
[10:08AM PDT] fun
[10:08AM PDT] The idea is that these 3 words capture what SL should and can be for users.
[10:09AM PDT] We've all had those moments.
[10:09AM PDT] In many areas we're lacking one of more of these.
[10:09AM PDT] User experience isn't living up to all 3.
[10:09AM PDT] We need to hit them all.
[10:09AM PDT] Look at basic product experience, make it fast, easy, fun.
[10:09AM PDT] VWs are magical
[10:09AM PDT] We want people to take the baby steps to bring them in
[10:09AM PDT] Under the 3 words are 3 bullets, focus areas now
[10:09AM PDT] back to basics
[10:09AM PDT] winning back the lead
[10:10AM PDT] all about growing virtual content economy
[10:10AM PDT] Back to basics- What does that mean to us?
[10:10AM PDT] in the next 2 quarters or 3, intense focus on crashing and lag.
[10:10AM PDT] These are complicated.
[10:10AM PDT] Crashing has heaviest impact from viewer and simulator crashing. There are many types of crashes
[10:10AM PDT] These halt the experience.
[10:11AM PDT] We will work until V2.1 crash rate is lower than 1.23 which is the more heavily used viewer. 1.23 is the basis for many 3rd party viewers.
[10:11AM PDT] We dropped the rate by 12%
[10:11AM PDT] effect on people is greater than that
[10:11AM PDT] we can move rapidly in that direction
[10:11AM PDT] We will do that with V2.1 and set a target goal
[10:12AM PDT] Our incremental process will cause us to attack it week by week to be lower than 1.23
[10:12AM PDT] Simulators are also crashing.
[10:12AM PDT] we will reduce the impact of crashes and halts of simulators.
[10:12AM PDT] There are other things we need to do to viewer beyond crash rates.
[10:12AM PDT] Lag is a big word. It is a lot of behaviors and parts of the system.
[10:12AM PDT] Client and server frame rates
[10:12AM PDT] delays on entering a new situation
[10:12AM PDT] delays in features like chat
[10:13AM PDT] lag is also problems with many people in same area
[10:13AM PDT] you experience that in simulator and in client
[10:13AM PDT] we are attacking that
[10:13AM PDT] We will have performance improvements, system changes, ways you experience the world.
[10:13AM PDT] We aren't just going to address one thing.
[10:13AM PDT] Next week we will have faster delivery of textures.
[10:13AM PDT] That's a down payment on aggressive focus on lag.
[10:14AM PDT] Will make environments load faster.
[10:14AM PDT] Textures are 60% of data when we load a new scene.
[10:14AM PDT] We will re-architect chat and group chat to separate from simulator functions
[10:14AM PDT] We need low latency
[10:14AM PDT] That's about back to basics.
[10:14AM PDT] We have been great about solving hard technical problems for experiencing VWs.
[10:14AM PDT] Much of the magic here is resident created.
[10:15AM PDT] From LL side, it's software that addresses technical problems in putting many people into a digital world built by them.
[10:15AM PDT] We as a company feel, and there's evidence, we've fallen behind the lead on these technical changes.
[10:15AM PDT] We need to get back in the lead.
[10:15AM PDT] Since we have so many things we need to do, hard tech problems to solve, so many challenges, we need to increase iteration speed.
[10:15AM PDT] Ability to get community feedback.
[10:16AM PDT] We need to shorten release cycles.
[10:16AM PDT] Industry best practice is short release cycles and build practice around doing that well.
[10:16AM PDT] Iterate, make safe changes, have high quality iterative step in short time, get lots of feedback.
[10:16AM PDT] We will make profound changes throughout the company.
[10:16AM PDT] we will change all systems to allow rapid iteration
[10:16AM PDT] include open process to debate with community
[10:17AM PDT] and within the Lab
[10:17AM PDT] and a short release cycle
[10:17AM PDT] We will shift to openly developing the code
[10:17AM PDT] source code will always be visible as we work on the product
[10:17AM PDT] ** He is pausing to check audio.
[10:17AM PDT] The second area of focus in getting back into lead is Viewer 2.
[10:17AM PDT] It is a big challenge.
[10:18AM PDT] We want to show how capable we are
[10:18AM PDT] V2 will be at the center of this.
[10:18AM PDT] Many are frustrated with it. I apologize for the frustration
[10:18AM PDT] release of 2.0 seems to have created a product that doesn't completely satisfy needs of any user group
[10:18AM PDT] not new users, not existing user
[10:18AM PDT] We are in a tough place.
[10:18AM PDT] With V2, it does contain several big advances
[10:18AM PDT] better rendering
[10:18AM PDT] shared media
[10:19AM PDT] We don't want to lose access to those tech features.
[10:19AM PDT] We want to make it work for everyone.
[10:19AM PDT] We will focus on making that code base have better performance than anything else we've built.
[10:19AM PDT] we will engage with you differently
[10:19AM PDT] to get us to rapidly iterate
[10:19AM PDT] to address and add capabilities
[10:19AM PDT] so everyone can depend on the viewer
[10:20AM PDT] You will see more notices from product teams.
[10:20AM PDT] we will invite open source community and user community to assist us in production of the viewer
[10:20AM PDT] We will bring community development resources into a short iteration loop
[10:20AM PDT] that will affect main line viewer
[10:20AM PDT] It will affect the viewer, that's a challenge as we win back the tech lead.
[10:20AM PDT] We want it to be the most commonly used viewer.
[10:20AM PDT] We can take comments on this in questions.
[10:21AM PDT] The concept of the biggest economy.
[10:21AM PDT] The virtual economy, not that SL is only about people making money.
[10:21AM PDT] It's not all about selling.
[10:21AM PDT] Fundamentally, SL is a system where we create virtual content and experience it together.
[10:21AM PDT] Success of world builders is the key driver.
[10:21AM PDT] it's beyond the software and tech
[10:21AM PDT] We need you to build world and create content.
[10:21AM PDT] it's hard to measure the success
[10:22AM PDT] One way, we need simple ways to measure progress, is to look at scale of user to user economic transactions.
[10:22AM PDT] Drill down to transactions in market place.
[10:22AM PDT] IT's a top level view even if it's not all about making money.
[10:22AM PDT] if we add a new capability, like mesh, you can ask, is it useful for everyone?
[10:22AM PDT] Look at the economy.
[10:22AM PDT] Some people will use it economically.
[10:23AM PDT] We can tell if we are doing good work by focusing on success of economy.
[10:23AM PDT] This will drive our efforts.
[10:23AM PDT] We will set up many needles around that.
[10:23AM PDT] To watch the success of virtual content creators.
[10:23AM PDT] Near term we will optimize the process by which we try find buy content we consume
[10:23AM PDT] We need to make change here
[10:23AM PDT] Search needs to work well.
[10:23AM PDT] This is from the blogs.
[10:23AM PDT] We've worked on that. We've increased the size of the search team.
[10:23AM PDT] We need to make the process of using content trivial.
[10:24AM PDT] People won't buy goods if they have to find a sandbox to extract the contents and try it on to put on a pair of shoes.
[10:24AM PDT] We will attack that problem head on.
[10:24AM PDT] We will look at economic metrics to measure success.
[10:24AM PDT] we will shift how new users will come into SL
[10:24AM PDT] We will bring them into your locations.
[10:24AM PDT] We will circumvent the welcome area process
[10:25AM PDT] this makes sense because of what is happening in world and our experiments
[10:25AM PDT] there is a lot of content new users can access right now
[10:25AM PDT] it's not about learning the interface
[10:25AM PDT] it's about getting them to people and experiences beyond welcome
[10:25AM PDT] a link to Destination Guide or search on the web should be the starting point for new users
[10:26AM PDT] There will be changes in weeks to welcome islands, community gateways, that will be consistent with this.
[10:26AM PDT] Those 3 basics are our plan.
[10:26AM PDT] we are applying across the board as a filter.
[10:26AM PDT] does what we do fit with this plan?
[10:26AM PDT] we apply to everything we do
[10:26AM PDT] An example that speaks to a broad point, SL Enterprise, we don't know who is using SL.
[10:26AM PDT] We think it is used by educators, those casual users, by people at work.
[10:27AM PDT] What we do with SLE is we're working toward focus on core user experience that affects all users.
[10:27AM PDT] Educators and business are affected by lag, we have to hit those first
[10:27AM PDT] We're stopping work on things that don't impact all users.
[10:27AM PDT] In SLE, we're not trying to move away from use at work, but we aren't going to work on deploy behind fire wall.
[10:27AM PDT] We will work to support them on the main grid.
[10:28AM PDT] Let me respond to threads in blogs and emails before we address questions.
[10:28AM PDT] There are a ton of responses to blogs. I've read most of them. I receive emails, and I like them.
[10:28AM PDT] Emails are carefully crafted.
[10:28AM PDT] I can't read everything, but I read a lot.
[10:28AM PDT] Looking through those threads, what do we mean by economy?
[10:28AM PDT] We mean overall, not just land sales or XStreet.
[10:29AM PDT] We need to enhance 2D web based shopping experience.
[10:29AM PDT] You have to optimize finding content in every possible vector.
[10:29AM PDT] Web based shopping metaphor for SL will have impact
[10:29AM PDT] The same changes with RL stores and online shopping is the same issue.
[10:29AM PDT] These things complement each other
[10:29AM PDT] 2D and 3D can complement each other.
[10:29AM PDT] Search- People are frustrated with Search.
[10:30AM PDT] It is an incredibly complicated topic.
[10:30AM PDT] There are concerns and opportunities.
[10:30AM PDT] We have a bunch of new smart people who focus on that day to day.
[10:30AM PDT] We will change it day to day and week to week
[10:30AM PDT] We want to balance needs of content creators, merchants, and consumers.
[10:30AM PDT] We need to be careful to maximize economy, success of creators and sellers.
[10:30AM PDT] Region crossing is an impactor of sim performance.
[10:31AM PDT] We have a SCRUM team working on this.
[10:31AM PDT] I want to sail a boat through SL, and TP to busy events.
[10:31AM PDT] We've shifted resources to focus there.
[10:31AM PDT] What's happening with mesh?
[10:31AM PDT] We are excited about its potential in VWs.
[10:31AM PDT] Applying filter of what we are thinking about now, we want to implement it so it has impact, but not negative on frame rate and rez time.
[10:32AM PDT] We are working with beta users to be sure it doesn't slow down experience.
[10:32AM PDT] I have received messages about accessibility for the disabled.
[10:32AM PDT] There is a benefit to have SL work for that community.
[10:32AM PDT] It will be put on our agenda.
[10:32AM PDT] I
[10:32AM PDT] Open Source developers help here too.
[10:32AM PDT] A comic aside- I will do a makeover for my avatar.
[10:33AM PDT] I am not a good advertisement for content creators of skins and clothing. This is my alter ego.
[10:33AM PDT] I am careful about changes.
[10:33AM PDT] Let me shift to Bob for closing comments before Q&A
[10:33AM PDT] BK- Philip you did a great job summarizing issues.
[10:34AM PDT] As we work together, this is Philip's creation, passion, vision.
[10:34AM PDT] Those are the driving forces.
[10:34AM PDT] We also have to, and I complement him, there are many things going on day to day in producing and deploying software.
[10:34AM PDT] Operations of company, my focus is improvement here.
[10:34AM PDT] We pair up and work on how to do this all effectively.
[10:34AM PDT] WL- Thanks Bob, Philip, those listening.
[10:35AM PDT] I've never moderated and I'm impressed by the questions.
[10:35AM PDT] A question for Philip that people have been asking about in the first half of this year: We're happy you're back. Can you go back to the original version of SL? It's not Facebook. what can you say about that?
[10:36AM PDT] PL- We need to recognize that SL is not a social network like Facebook is.
[10:36AM PDT] That is a good comment about our direction.
[10:36AM PDT] That is true.
[10:36AM PDT] SL is an immersive high-presence, profound impactful experience.
[10:36AM PDT] You submerge yourself.
[10:36AM PDT] Our focus will be to maximize quality and completeness of the experience.
[10:37AM PDT] RE: social networking, we need to enable people to connect with each other
[10:37AM PDT] bring people into SL
[10:37AM PDT] Bob and I were talking about iterative approach. User growth, new people coming in, we need to make that happen regularly. That is part of the feedback loop that we're doing the right work.
[10:37AM PDT] People look at social efforts, acquisition, as unnecessary. Why not work on the system?
[10:38AM PDT] We need to get the million + 1 person to tell us we are doing well.
[10:38AM PDT] WL- Questions about the roadmap from 2 angles.
[10:38AM PDT] Specific features that feed into fast easy fun direction.
[10:38AM PDT] Are there things like SLE that we will hear, and when will we hear about that?
[10:38AM PDT] PL- Strategy message I won't give specific SL changes right now on our product backlog.
[10:39AM PDT] I will say that as Bob said we will engage in bidirectional conversation with community as we move forward.
[10:39AM PDT] We will lead with messaging like this
[10:39AM PDT] Then product leadership and teams will message to you directly about what they are doing.
[10:39AM PDT] You will see that coming next week and later.
[10:39AM PDT] Watch for specific messages.
[10:39AM PDT] Bob and I can't success at scale of SL today by announcing and micromanaging the work.
[10:40AM PDT] WL- Thanks. I am juggling lots of questions.
[10:40AM PDT] A vision question- If you were to do it over, what would you do differently?
[10:40AM PDT] PL- I've been asked that a lot.
[10:40AM PDT] There are lots of things like that.
[10:40AM PDT] An observation about the system, given the complexity of SL, it's hard to say what the effect would be of doing things differently. It's the butterfly effect.
[10:41AM PDT] It's hard to say. We've done many things well.
[10:41AM PDT] To deliver highest quality and completeness before moving on.
[10:41AM PDT] We should ask if it works for everyone. Are we done? If we'd said "no" internally, it would have been easier to fix things then.
[10:41AM PDT] I would have done that differently.
[10:41AM PDT] WL- Question about what goes on inworld. The direction of fast easy fun.
[10:42AM PDT] Doesn't fast easy fun miss a sense of meaning, that sets SL apart from other social media and other 3D worlds?
[10:42AM PDT] PL- That's a fair point.
[10:42AM PDT] This is our company's effort over the next few quarters.
[10:42AM PDT] We won't change nature of product or depth of experience in SL.
[10:42AM PDT] We haven't been able to message a terse characterization of what we are doing.
[10:43AM PDT] People worry about our statements mean we will change the capability set of SL
[10:43AM PDT] We won't
[10:43AM PDT] Fast easy fun relates to doing things as a new or existing user.
[10:43AM PDT] Do we need group chat to make things work well? Are these features fast easy fun now?
[10:43AM PDT] it's not
[10:43AM PDT] we don't want to change depth of system
[10:43AM PDT] we want to make system fast easy fun
[10:44AM PDT] we won't subtract capabilities but add speed and elegance to what is there
[10:44AM PDT] WL- I think we've addressed this at high level. There were a couple of questions about plans to make SL into a multi-platform experience.
[10:44AM PDT] Will we access from mobile device?
[10:45AM PDT] PL- SL is at its core a special deep 3D immersive experience that is different than anything else on the web
[10:45AM PDT] When we think about expanding to browser and mobile platforms, you need to take this experience to those platforms.
[10:45AM PDT] Browser 3D experience is coming in a few years.
[10:45AM PDT] It is difficult to make a 3D immersive experience in a browser in the near term.
[10:46AM PDT] we have a couple of people looking at how that will happen in the future
[10:46AM PDT] Now we will make the existing platform, client, server work well
[10:46AM PDT] Same goes for mobile.
[10:46AM PDT] Mobile platforms haven't shown us how to deliver the immersive experience.
[10:47AM PDT] WL- To take this further, how will fast easy fun benefit specific communities like education, business, handicapped?
[10:47AM PDT] PL- Our goal is to look at core improvement that will affect all users roughly equivalently.
[10:48AM PDT] For educators, there are many who have done amazing things, but not successful at getting other teachers to come in. It's hard for them to log in for the first time to get to that point of capability.
[10:48AM PDT] That is an example of how making new user experience fast easy fun will benefit all communities.
[10:48AM PDT] All communities are impacted by new user experiences.
[10:48AM PDT] we want to facilitate everyone on the main grid- educators, business, content developers, consumers
[10:48AM PDT] If that challenges our feature set, you will see us doing that.
[10:49AM PDT] WL- There is a community that wants to know about fast easy fun for market place. The new market place.
[10:49AM PDT] For those doing business in SL. Can you talk about the roadmap?
[10:50AM PDT] PL- If you find and buy content, it's desirable to try it. If you want to wear/build/use in world, it is difficult. The way it is delivered to inventory is difficult.
[10:50AM PDT] Shopping at end stage you can't actually get the content into world onto avatar in a fun way.
[10:50AM PDT] That is an example.
[10:50AM PDT] WL- There is an interesting personal question for Philip.
[10:50AM PDT] What blogs do you read on a daily basis.
[10:50AM PDT] PL- There is so much info generated, that's hard to answer.
[10:50AM PDT] Long ago I used to look at slash dot.
[10:51AM PDT] As we became more mainstream, I looked at the more popular ones. I don't want to name one. I enjoy reading or am helped by reading many blogs.
[10:51AM PDT] There are top level news stories that are a summary by someone not in SL regularly.
[10:51AM PDT] I am heads down on product, how we make things work better.
[10:51AM PDT] Mostly, we know what the strategy is.
[10:51AM PDT] I don't know how much reading news helps me.
[10:52AM PDT] I am more biased to keep your head down and stay on target.
[10:52AM PDT] WL- I want to pass that question to you also.
[10:52AM PDT] BK- I am similar to Philip. There is so much going on, I have my head down a lot.
[10:52AM PDT] I read broad tech publications.
[10:52AM PDT] Tech Crunch to social networking to what's going on in mobile tech space
[10:52AM PDT] to stay up to speed on it all
[10:53AM PDT] I find that spending time in LL working on issues and time with my young family, several children, I don't spend as much time on those things as I'd like to.
[10:53AM PDT] WL- A question I'd meant to weave in about Open Source and how it will be factored into the Lab strategy.
[10:53AM PDT] PL- Let me answer and combine with thread in local audience text.
[10:54AM PDT] On the open source side, we will focus on focusing on things we need done in production viewer.
[10:54AM PDT] You will see details shortly.
[10:54AM PDT] The call to action will change the way we interact with open source community to focus on improving 2.1 client.
[10:54AM PDT] We will increase impact of open source work
[10:54AM PDT] A piece will be our efforts to create infrastructure
[10:55AM PDT] We hope community will work with us.
[10:55AM PDT] I hadn't commented on making V2 work for new users
[10:55AM PDT] and experienced users
[10:55AM PDT] this is a binary split
[10:55AM PDT] When you are in build mode your needs are different than a new user.
[10:56AM PDT] we are thinking about how to iterate week to week to add capabilities for power builders and separate them from capabilities needed by first time user who needs to get clothes on and walk around
[10:56AM PDT] The user experience is different, and may be separable.
[10:56AM PDT] We aren't going to create a single in-between user experience that works for both.
[10:56AM PDT] I don't think that's possible
[10:56AM PDT] We aren't going to build 2 different code bases. That is too costly.
[10:56AM PDT] We can move faster with a shared code base.
[10:57AM PDT] WL- One last question. Happy Philip is back. Are you back for the long term?
[10:57AM PDT] PL- I am interim CEO. The management is completely focused on putting our heads into product/user experience challenges.
[10:57AM PDT] To get SL headed in the right direction.
[10:57AM PDT] We've not begun the process of selecting the long term CEO.
[10:57AM PDT] I am here full time and enjoy my work here.
[10:58AM PDT] WL- Thanks. There have been a lot of questions about specifics of road map. You will hear more from product leads.
[10:58AM PDT] Look for blog posts.
[10:58AM PDT] Philip, what are we looking for from residents?
[10:58AM PDT] PL- This is the beginning of an enhanced conversation. A search for the right way to be highly interactive and communicative bidirectionally.
[10:58AM PDT] This type of forum can't be sufficient.
[10:59AM PDT] It is timely and necessary.
[10:59AM PDT] We will look at all ways to communicate with SL users to help us work better.
[10:59AM PDT] We will have follow up conversations and interviews.
[10:59AM PDT] Send us ideas.
[10:59AM PDT] This format is great but doesn't address all interactions we'd like to have.
[10:59AM PDT] I can't sit here for 8 hours and talk to people individually
[10:59AM PDT] We need to balance outreach with time spent.
[11:00AM PDT] I don't have 8 hours free. We all have fundamental limit of time.
[11:00AM PDT] I spend time other than this communication process. But we will do more in that direction.
[11:00AM PDT] WL- Thanks to Philip and Bk and everyone inworld.
[11:00AM PDT] We will call it a meeting and see you next time.
[11:03AM PDT] emails to Philip@Lindenlab.com
[11:07AM PDT] <>